July 27, 2015
- According to Regular Car Reviews, if you replace the rotary engine with a Chevy small block in your RX-7 just to make it work all the time, you might as well just keep banging those cheerleaders. It is bro culture distilled into vehicular form.Read more...
July 25, 2015
- Both cars take very different approaches to performance. The post Poll: Chevy Corvette Z06 or Porsche 911? appeared first on AutoGuide.com News.
July 24, 2015
- Buick plans to bring its Envision midsize crossover to the U.S. with sales starting late in 2016. The Envision will fit into the lineup between the Buick Encore and Enclave. It is roughly the same size as the Chevy Equinox and will compete with other luxury midsize crossovers. In China, the Envision uses a... The post Buick Envision Arriving in US Next Year appeared first on AutoGuide.com News.
- As industry sales continue to blaze along, a contributing factor is the tremendous deals on select vehicles as makers look to balance high transaction prices for hot models with great offers on their slower moving units.
- ‘This is a movement … to create passion and commitment for the brand’.
July 23, 2015
- If neither the Equinox nor the Traverse fully meets your family’s needs, you may be in luck as Chevrolet reportedly plans to bridge the gap between them.
- The fire-risk blower motor resistor harness has been recalled in the Hummer H3 and owners will start receiving repairs once parts become available. Owners of the Pontiac Solstice and Saturn Sky should be able to use the updated parts as well but will have to pay out of pocket as General Motors has not […] The post DIY Recall: Fix Your Fire-prone Chevy Colorado and GMC Canyon with Toyota Parts appeared first on The Truth About Cars.
July 22, 2015
- Anybody can drive a Chevy SS, but have you ever heard of the JDM Nissan Bluebird SSS? That’s right. More S in Petrolucious’ latest.Read more...
- Hyundai’s new hybrid has been spotted testing once again, this time without any heavy camouflage. The body lines are clearly visible in this new set of photos, showing off the sloping roofline and design that is reminiscent of the new Chevy Volt. Production of the Hyundai hybrid, which will share its platform with the next-generation... The post Hyundai Hybrid Drops Heavy Camo in Spy Photos appeared first on AutoGuide.com News.