July 16, 2015
- Sleek and stylish, the Silver Arrow III also hosted advanced technology.
July 13, 2015
- Chuck Jordan's 1956 Buick Centurion XP-301 concept is on display at the Indianapolis Museum of Art as part of 'Dream Cars: Innovative Design, Visionary Ideas,' an exhibit running until Aug. 23.
July 10, 2015
The only engine seen so far in Alfa's new Giulia is a Ferrari-developed V6New cars from the likes of Alfa Romeo, BMW, Ferrari, Maserati, Mercedes-Benz and many more look set to make this year's Frankfurt motor show one of the best yet The 2015 Frankfurt motor show opens its doors on 17 September and Autocar will be there to bring you the very latest news, pictures and analysis from one of the most important motor shows of the year.With...
July 9, 2015
- This takes the black-out concept even further than the Sport Appearance Package.
June 29, 2015
- UP FOR DISCUSSION: - Chevrolet Unveils the new Cruze and the Camaro Convertible - Alfa Romeo Unveils the Long-Anticipated Giulia - Ford Unveils… an Electric Bicycle? SPECIAL GUEST: David Woodhouse, Design Director, Lincoln Motor Company - Does Lincoln’s Continental Concept look a little too much like other luxury leaders, or just enough? All that and much more with John McElroy, Autoline.tv; Gary Vasilash, Automotive Design and Production; John Manoogian, College for Creative Studies.
The Jaguar Project 7 makes a spectacular getaway from the start lineThe 2015 Goodwood Festival of Speed was another smash hit - here are our picture highlights The 2015 Goodwood Festival of Speed has come to a conclusion, with Valentino Rossi stealing the limelight on the final day with his first visit to the event, just a day after he won the Dutch TT at Assen.The seven-time MotoGP world champion rode his Yahama YZR-M1 race bike up...
Autocar's image hints at how Bugatti's Veyron successor, due in 2016, could lookNew hypercar to feature a hybrid powertrain; expected to hit 286mph and generate 1479bhp VW Group boss Martin Winterkorn has given the first official confirmation that a successor to the Bugatti Veyron will be built - and stated that it will have a hybrid powertrain, as predicted by Autocar in 2014.Autocar sources suggest that Winterkorn made the comments in...
- Looking very similar to its concept form.
June 18, 2015
- It’s been off the road for a decade and is in need of some serious recommissioning, but there might be life in the old Dodge yet Click, eBay. Nope. Click, owners’ forums. Nothing of interest. Click, PistonHeads. Zilch. Gumtree, nada. Autotrader, nowt. And lo, the cycle did repeat ad infinitum. My evenings had become endlessly repetitive trawls of the same websites, magazines and forums.I was searching, in vain it seemed, for a new car. The net was cast far and wide, even encompassing classified...