September 15, 2014
- Review: 2015 Lincoln Navigator We take the heavily refreshed 2015 Lincoln Navigator for a spin and find that there's plenty to like about the brand's truckish 'ute. Still, while it boasts a ton of room inside and stunning power from its 3.5-liter EcoBoost V6 engine, it's far from perfect. Read our full review for all the details. At least 19 deaths confirmed for GM compensation Kenneth Feinberg, the man who has been put in charge of the fund General...
- In 2006, GM had a winner on its hands. In fact, they’d had the idea of a winner since at least 2002, when the Solstice concept car was shown at the NAIAS in both convertible and coupe form. The concept, however, was based on the Delta platform, later seen in the infamous Ion, Cobalt, and […] The post Bark’s Bites: When I Say Kappa, You Say… appeared first on The Truth About Cars.
September 12, 2014
September 11, 2014
- With the arrival of the new Cadillac Escalade, it was just a matter of time before somebody decided that they wanted a land vehicle that reminded them of their personal jet, and used the big SUV as a starting point. Lexani just unveiled the Concept One, which is based on …
September 8, 2014
- Introducing: The 2015 Cadillac Escalade Concept One.
September 3, 2014
- Although just a concept, there's no denying that the Niva is one good-looking SUV.
September 2, 2014
- As international as international gets.
August 31, 2014
- An update to a legend.
August 30, 2014
- Some of these models have never been sold in Russia.
August 29, 2014
- New spy shots make it look like Bob Lutz's idea to convert the Fisker Karma into a fire-breathing sports sedan called the Destino might not be vaporware after all. Two of them were recently spotted testing in Death Valley sporting changes that make them appear closer than ever to actually going on sale. The idea behind the Destino was always fantastic. Take the Karma (already a great-looking sedan), ditch it's powertrain and drop in the supercharged 6.2-liter V8 from the Chevrolet Corvette ZR1...