April 25, 2015
- The major auto shows of China have quickly become premier events on the international auto show calendar, which was made evident at this week’s 2015 Shanghai Auto Show where several major automakers unveiled new, global-oriented vehicles for the first time. One was Volkswagen, whose C Coupe GTE concept car previews the look of the...
April 24, 2015
- The Deep Orange 5 is part car, part party venue. The concept vehicle has double-hinged doors that open out like nightclub doors, allowing easy access to seats that can be reversed, turning it from car into social space. It's the creation of Clemson University's International Center for Automotive Research, developed in partnership with General Motors, and was designed...
April 23, 2015
- A teaser for the new Chevrolet FNR concept, which will debut next week at the Shanghai Auto Show, was posted today by Auto Sohu.
April 22, 2015
- Chevrolet s’est illustré lors du Salon de l’Auto de Shanghai en présentant la FNR Concept, une sportive autonome électrique tout droit sortie d’un film de science-fiction.
Baojun 560 is the company's first SUVWe take a look at some of the most interesting offerings from Chinese manufacturers in Shanghai Walking the halls of the Shanghai motor show, you will spot a curious mix of the familiar and strange.There are a lot of names that are well-known all over the world. However, dig deeper and you'll find new models from manufacturers who are scarcely known at all outside of China.Our man Mark Andrews went...
April 21, 2015
- Looking like it rolled off the set of some high-budget Sci-Fi flick, the Chevrolet-FNR -- for "Find New Roads" -- is a one-off autonomous EV design exercise developed in Shanghai by GM's Pan Asia Technical Automotive Center (PATAC) joint venture.
- Do you dig Chevrolet's latest take on future transport?
- Looking like something straight out of the movies, Chevy's FNR self-driving concept combines high tech and outrageous futuristic styling.
- On today’s show... Land Rover accuses a Chinese automaker of ripping off its styling (but only has itself to blame), car sales start to slow in China and Chevy reveals one wild and crazy looking concept car. All that and more coming right up on Autoline Daily.