October 24, 2014
October 23, 2014
- Today's green-car news starts with Daimler's sale of its Tesla Motors stock. We've also got a preview of the Scion iM concept car set to debut at the 2014 Los Angeles Auto Show next month, and details on a recently-enacted California requirement that new buildings be wired for electric-car charging. All this and more on Green Car Reports. The...
- Runtime: 6:37 - Honda Cuts Executive Pay Over Recalls - Scion Teases iM Concept - Spain Sales Soar - GM’s 3rd Quarter Looks Decent - Daimler Posts Spectacular Numbers - Strikes Hurt Hyundai’s Bottom Line - Ford Adds Automated Technology - Terra’s New Electric Scooters Visit our sponsors to thank them for their support of [...]
October 19, 2014
- Chevrolet has a seriously packed booth ready for this year's SEMA show. Not only does the company already have the Camaro SS Special Edition, Silverado Toughnology and Colorado Sport, but it is now announcing five more concepts to be on display. Among this quintet of concepts is the Chevy SS Sport that wears some Australian inspiration. Sure, it has the grille kit, fog light bezels and rear spoiler out of the Chevrolet Accessories catalog, but the 20-inch wheels, floor mats and cargo tray all...
October 17, 2014
- The last few SEMA shows have seen a lot of Sonics. Like, a lot. For the 2014 affair, Chevy has prepped a pair of the wee cars to showcase the latest Chevrolet Performance and Chevrolet Accessories gear. Chevrolet Sonic Performance Concept Swathed in a coat of Chevy’s unmistakable Synergy Green paint...
- Mix and match to your heart's desire.
- Black is the new black.
- It’s no secret that the Chevrolet SS sedan we know and love is but a few tweaks removed from the Australian Holden Commodore. In fact, Chevrolet says that the V-8 sedan’s Down Under heritage has become something of a source of pride for many owners and fans of the stateside SS. Looking to highlight...
October 16, 2014
- Ahead of the SEMA show in early November, Chevrolet has previewed an "RS Plus" concept derived from its very popular Cruze model.
- Is the Sonic RS not sporty enough for you? Not to fret.