January 28, 2015
- Joining Mitsubishi, Honda and Chevrolet in the rugged category at this year’s Chicago Auto Show is Kia with a rough-and-tumble concept debut of its own. The all-too-brief official release mentions that the concept “re-imagines one of the brand’s most popular vehicles," with styling to come out of Kia’s design studio in California. Said concept echos […] The post Chicago 2015: Kia Bringing Rugged Concept To Show appeared first on The Truth About Cars.
- Digital concepts from Aston Martin, Nissan, Toyota and many more help to celebrate the 15th anniversary of the Gran Turismo racing series Renault has become the latest manufacturer to reveal its Vision Gran Turismo concept car. The Alpine concept, which is powered by a 4.5-litre mid-mounted V8 engine, is the latest in a long line of digitally realised racers.Concept cars from the likes of Aston Martin, Nissan, Mercedes-Benz, Renault and Toyota have all been created to celebrate the 15th...
January 27, 2015
January 26, 2015
- A next-gen IntelliLink system with a 12-inch screen, driver recognition, and more.
- Without a doubt, Chevrolet dominated the news in plug-in electric cars at the recent Detroit Auto Show. It unveiled not only the new 2016 Chevy Volt plug-in hybrid, but also a concept that showed what a 2018 battery-electric hatchback with a 200-mile range might look like. The subcompact concept was called the Bolt. No, not Volt: Bolt. DON'T MISS...
January 23, 2015
- All-new Astra will offer better interior quality and new exterior styling, and looks set to be unveiled towards the end of this year The next-generation Vauxhall Astra has again been spotted testing ahead of going on sale towards the end of this year.These late-stage prototype models are cold weather testing, and feature new headlight and tail light designs compared to previous models, and reveal an increase in length over the current Astra, as well as some styling flourishes such as its more...
January 22, 2015
- Cadillac plans to ask about 700 of its dealerships to invest in small "boutique" stores that would offer "high technology showrooms" and a higher level of service than they offer today.
- The two are actually not that far from being ready for production.
January 21, 2015
- Buick’s Avenir concept was one of the more impressive vehicles on show at the recent Detroit Auto Show but what’s just as impressive as the car’s stunning lines is the fact that General Motors Company [NYSE:GM] managed to keep it a secret for so long. Work on the Avenir actually started a while ago, with the designers from...
- Long rumored to launch a pickup truck in the U.S. market, Hyundai has stoked the flames with the reveal of the new Santa Cruz concept at the Detroit Auto Show. A true compact pickup truck, it’s in no way a competitor to top sellers like the F-150 or even the new Chevy Colorado and it... The post Why Hyundai Won’t Build a Full-Size Pickup appeared first on AutoGuide.com News.