June 30, 2015
- The Fourth of July: a day synonymous with fireworks, celebrations and, incidentally, a wild NASCAR race and the pursuit of selling cars that win. On the day after America celebrates 239 years of independence, the National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing (NASCAR) will hold a race at Daytona International Speedway. Contestants will drive vehicles that are styled to resemble the Chevrolet SS, Ford Fusion, and Toyota Camry, and after racing ‘em on Sunday, these car companies hope that NASCAR...
June 22, 2015
- An issue with the brake pedal assembly may affect normal brake pedal operation.
- General Motors is recalling 2,163 Cadillac ATS and CTS vehicles from the 2015 model year. According to a bulletin from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, some of those vehicles may have been manufactured with a faulty part that could cause the brakes to fail. The part in question is a bracket made by CJ Automotive Indiana...
June 12, 2015
- I just got back from Wisconsin, where Cadillac brought me to try out their new CTS-V on the track at Road America. I also stayed in a hotel owned by a toilet company that would make a great fetish hotel if you had a thing for golf caddies. While there, I was lucky enough to dine with some Cadillac folks, and ruin their meals with my stupid talking.Read more...
June 11, 2015
- In each of the last five months, General Motors has failed to sell more than 1,800 copies of the CTS. Sub-2K CTS sales months are unheard-of. Even in 2012, when CTS volume slid 15%, Cadillac averaged 3,914 CTS sales per month in the United States and never fell below 2,300. CTS volume dropped 31% in […] The post Chart Of The Day: Cadillac CTS Sales Are Down 41% In 2015 appeared first on The Truth About Cars.
June 9, 2015
- Take a deep breath. Ah, there’s nothing quite like the smell of a new car, and for the 2016 model year there are about 50 new, redesigned, or significantly updated and upgraded models rolling into showrooms. Our team of auto experts has reviewed the full list of upcoming debuts, and decided that these are the 10 most important new vehicles of 2016. Check ‘em out! Acura NSX Acura desperately needs the new NSX sports car. Having lacked a true halo model for a decade, following the cancellation of...
June 2, 2015
- D3 delivers up another tasty build.
- Cadillac drops its big guns overseas.
May 28, 2015
- Build your own 650HP super sedan.
- The ATS-V+ rumored by Motor Trend is definitely not happening according to Cadillac spokesperson David Caldwell. The proposed new model would encroach too much into CTS-V territory for comfort. Here’s what happened overnight. No V-8-Powered ATS-V Plus In The Pipeline, Says Cadillac (Motor Authority) A big, emphatic “no" was uttered by Cadillac spokesperson David Caldwell […] The post While You Were Sleeping: Cadillac Minuses V8 ATS-V+, Volkswagen Picks Boring Font and Ford...