August 30, 2014
- The update should pay dividends in the refinement and fuel economy department.
August 28, 2014
- Cadillac will introduce an all-new performance model at the L.A. Auto Show in November, the new ATS-V sedan expected to target the formidable compact luxury segment benchmark the BMW M3. The first new V-Series in years, it will precede the CTS-V model already in the pipeline. For more details, go to TheDetroitBureau.com.
August 27, 2014
- As if flagship land yachts weren’t enough, Cadillac has gone and announced that the ATS-V sedan will make its world debut at the 2014 Los Angeles Auto Show. The Detroit News reports the sedan’s target is the BMW M3, and is expected to receive its firepower from the CTS V-Sport’s twin-turbo 3.6-liter V6, capable of […] The post Cadillac Announces ATS-V Sedan Debut At 2014 LA Auto Show appeared first on The Truth About Cars.
August 26, 2014
- Cadillac is expected to kick off this year's North American auto show circuit with high-performance versions of the ATS and CTS sedans
August 25, 2014
- The 2015 Cadillac ATS-V will bow at this year’s Los Angeles Auto Show. According to a recent report from Car and Driver, both the Cadillac ATS-V and CTS-V models will go on sale next year, with the 2016 Cadillac CTS-V making its debut at next year’s Detroit Auto Show. The 2015 Cadillac ATS-V has been caught... more
August 22, 2014
- The new car will eventually replace the CTS-V.R.
- Cadillac will finally build a proper GT3 race car for next year. According to a recent report from RACER, the American automaker has begun testing the replacement to the CTS-V.R, which will be a GT3 ATS coupe that is expected to feature a twin-turbo V6 engine under the hood. The new ATS will replace the Pirelli... more
August 21, 2014
- Love the lines. Like its sister CTS, you want to sweep this beautiful face onto the dance floor. Then the ATS really shows its moves.
- Cadillac has been racking up victories with the CTS.V.R in Pirelli World Challenge racing for two model generations now, including recent GT class championships in 2012 and 2013. However, even winning racers eventually have to retire, and it looks like the CTS may be taking a bow at the end of the season. In its place, Caddy is reportedly working on a new racecar based on the ATS Coupe, and it might even get to compete internationally. According to Racer, Pratt & Miller Engineering is...
- It will likely follow the naming strategy as the CTS and ATS, though.