December 3, 2013
- It’s day two of the AutoGuide.com Car of the Year Award finals. Yesterday we presented the 2014 Mazda6 and today we’re showing the next finalist: the 2014 Cadillac CTS. Ever since Cadillac first introduced the CTS, it has been straddling the line between the compact and midsize luxury sedan. But now the CTS is finally... more
November 27, 2013
- Cadillac has confirmed that next January, it will unveil a two-door version of its ATS model. The new car will bear a more classic signature style than the CTS Coupe, currently on the market. The same motors The Cadillac ATS Coupe will most likely be powered by the same power …
November 25, 2013
- Cadillac wouldn't be Cadillac without its two-door models. But the XLR has been discontinued for over four years now, the Elmiraj concept may never see production and the future of the CTS Coupe is still up in the air. That leaves just the ELR, which may not be conventional enough for traditional Cadillac coupe buyers. Fortunately a new coupe is coming along to fill the void. According to Edmunds, Cadillac will reveal the new ATS coupe just a couple of months from now at the Detroit Auto Show...
November 20, 2013
- LOS ANGELES – The 2014 Cadillac CTS sedan is again one of Car and Driver magazine’s 10 Best cars, the sixth time a CTS model has made the list.
November 12, 2013
- It’s been well documented that the upcoming Cadillac ATS-V will come with a twin-turbo V6 engine, but it might not be the same powerplant found in the CTS Vsport and XTS Vsport models. Instead, the latest rumors suggest that the Cadillac ATS-V will sport a new 3.2-liter, twin-turbo V6 under the hood and is derived... more
November 11, 2013
- The 2014 CTS cements Cadillac's return to the top tier of global luxury.The 2014 CTS cements Cadillac's return to the top tier of global luxury.
November 9, 2013
- Shoppers in a Cadillac showroom can consider a just-released, redesigned CTS mid-sized sedan in a luxury trim package for about $55,000.
November 7, 2013
- Mercedes-Benz boasts that the 2014 E350 4MATIC wagon tested here is “not like every wagon in its class. It is every wagon it its class.” And it’s true. Cadillac’s CTS wagon is being eulogized and so, in the U.S. at least, the long-roof E-class has outlasted all of its competitors. Its strength is de...
- For the second time since it’s introduction, the Cadillac CTS is Motor Trend’s Car of the Year. It beat out a GM stablemate, the Chevrolet Corvette Stingray, to earn the accolade. Segment competitors, the Mercedes-Benz E-Class and BMW 5 Series, didn't make the finals. For more, go to TheDetroitBureau.com.
- The third-generation CTS won over seven finalists: BMW 4 Series, Mazda3, Chevrolet Corvette, Mazda6, Jaguar F-Type, Mercedes-Benz S-Class and Kia Forte. In total, 22 vehicles were up for the award.