April 17, 2015
- AutoGuide.com’s spy photographers just caught the production tail lights for the 2016 Chevrolet Camaro. The next-generation Chevrolet Camaro will make its official debut May 16 in Detroit and will be based on the American automaker’s new Alpha platform that also underpins the Cadillac ATS and CTS. Until now, the 2016 Chevrolet Camaro has been shy on... The post 2016 Camaro Production Tail Lights Spied appeared first on AutoGuide.com News.
- Johnny O'Connell won the race at Long Beach in 2014 in the CTS-V.R.
April 13, 2015
- Look like a super villain, and quite frankly, go like one too.
- We're curious to see what happens when the 2016 ATS-V and CTS-V enter the Cadillac Challenge fray.
April 9, 2015
- Bred to take on the Germans, how will Cadillac‘s new ATS-V and CTS-V fare on the Nürburgring? That answer will come shortly with Caddy engineers about to undergo final testing of the new high-performance machines at Germany’s famed Green Hell soon. “The team is going over now in the middle of April,” said brand boss Johan... The post Cadillac Returning to Nürburgring in Hunt for ‘Bragging Rights’ with new V-Models appeared first on AutoGuide.com News.
- Once again, Texas tuner Hennessey pushes the boundaries of power. After learning that the next high-performance Cadillac (the CTS-V) would have 640 horsepower and 630 pound-feet of torque, Hennessey thought the car could use a little more power in order to really be considered a sport sedan. The car might …
April 8, 2015
- The base model already promises 200 mph.
- With Cadillac planning to introduce eight all-new models by 2020 – five of them targeting all new product segments – several existing vehicles will be heading off to the scrap heap. To find out more about President Johan de Nysschen's plan, click on TheDetroitBureau.com.
April 7, 2015
- The car isn't even out yet. That's why you're looking at renderings of what should prove to be an insane-o beast of a sedan rather than the actual thing, based on the 2016 Cadillac CTS-V. John Hennessey and his team are clearly eager to get their wrenching mitts on the car, because they've got a mighty upgrade list already planned for it. They've...
April 6, 2015
- Big changes are coming at Cadillac. The 2016 Cadillac CT6 is the harbinger of those changes. It heralds both the brand’s new naming system, new lightweight construction methods, and eventually a new family of engines. So what does that mean for the CTS, ATS and XTS? Read more...