July 23, 2015
- American luxury icon planning to offer a full range of cars in the UK, including diesel and right-hand drive models. Cadillac is set to offer a full model line-up in Europe, according to GM president Dan Ammann, including “diesel and right-hand drive”.Ammann said Cadillac is mulling over a new approach to its European business that will attempt to take advantage of the fact that it is a niche brand by offering “exceptional service”.Ammann also confirmed that the rumoured new flagship model is...
July 17, 2015
- In our earlier post on the new Cadillac ATS Midnight special edition, we said we’d welcome additional Midnight-themed special edition Cadillacs to the lineup, should they appear. And right on time—pardon the pun—comes news of the Midnight Special Edition of the larger CTS for 2016. Like its little b...
July 7, 2015
- And it’s also rather affordable.
July 3, 2015
- For those who want their cover to match their exterior.
July 2, 2015
- The incentive was $4,000 for a purchase or $3,000 for a lease.
June 30, 2015
- The Fourth of July: a day synonymous with fireworks, celebrations and, incidentally, a wild NASCAR race and the pursuit of selling cars that win. On the day after America celebrates 239 years of independence, the National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing (NASCAR) will hold a race at Daytona International Speedway. Contestants will drive vehicles that are styled to resemble the Chevrolet SS, Ford Fusion, and Toyota Camry, and after racing ‘em on Sunday, these car companies hope that NASCAR...
June 22, 2015
- An issue with the brake pedal assembly may affect normal brake pedal operation.
- General Motors is recalling 2,163 Cadillac ATS and CTS vehicles from the 2015 model year. According to a bulletin from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, some of those vehicles may have been manufactured with a faulty part that could cause the brakes to fail. The part in question is a bracket made by CJ Automotive Indiana...
June 12, 2015
- I just got back from Wisconsin, where Cadillac brought me to try out their new CTS-V on the track at Road America. I also stayed in a hotel owned by a toilet company that would make a great fetish hotel if you had a thing for golf caddies. While there, I was lucky enough to dine with some Cadillac folks, and ruin their meals with my stupid talking.Read more...
June 11, 2015
- In each of the last five months, General Motors has failed to sell more than 1,800 copies of the CTS. Sub-2K CTS sales months are unheard-of. Even in 2012, when CTS volume slid 15%, Cadillac averaged 3,914 CTS sales per month in the United States and never fell below 2,300. CTS volume dropped 31% in […] The post Chart Of The Day: Cadillac CTS Sales Are Down 41% In 2015 appeared first on The Truth About Cars.