March 26, 2015
- A one-owner 2014 CTS-V wagon with a manual? Woah baby, sign us up.
March 20, 2015
- The new eight-speed will also be available on the ATS and CTS.
- The new 3.6 is more refined, more efficient and quieter than the outgoing 3.6.
March 2, 2015
- Before they show off the new CTS-V and ATS-V at the Geneva Motor Show this week, Cadillac decided to make a quick trip through Germany for some impromptu trolling, as documented on Cadillac Europe's Twitter feed. Read more...
February 23, 2015
- Cadillac revealed that the CT6 will be lighter than the CTS and have a PHEV variant that can achieve more than 70 mpge.
- No, that wasn't a big CTS in Cadillac's Oscars commercial – it was the brand's all-new flagship. Cadillac showed off a sneak peek of the 2016 CT6 during its "The Daring: No Regrets" ad. Related: Cadillac to Reveal CT6 at...
February 16, 2015
- Like a normal CTS, but with a red 'B' badge.
- With 645 horsepower available from an 8.4-liter V-10, the fifth-generation Dodge Viper is hardly lacking in performance. However, with Cadillac’s new CTS-V packing similar heat and Dodge’s own Challenger and Charger SRT Hellcats each coming with 707 hp, we’d understand if there were any Viper owners looking for a power boost...
February 11, 2015
- The long-term CTS Vsport goes on a mission to help those stuck on the snow covered roads.
February 6, 2015
- Cadillac may have begun to find traction in the US market.