April 24, 2015
April 23, 2015
- The 2016 Cadillac CTS-V packs a punch and it just took one on the race track. The American automaker has been spied testing its latest high-performance sedan at the Nürburgring, but the CTS-V isn’t looking as stunning as it should. Though it’s unclear exactly what happened, it appears that the CTS-V hit the wall and had its left... The post 2016 Cadillac CTS-V Smashed Up During Nürburgring Testing appeared first on AutoGuide.com News.
April 21, 2015
- Cadillac has plans to expand its V-Series performance lineup. “The ‘V’ will be on more models than today,” Dave Leone, Cadillac chief engineer told The Detroit Bureau. The brand has already announced the ATS-V and CTS-V, both of which will join the ranks in the coming months. Exactly which cars are coming with the V badge is unknown,... The post Cadillac V-Series Performance Lineup to Grow appeared first on AutoGuide.com News.
April 17, 2015
- AutoGuide.com’s spy photographers just caught the production tail lights for the 2016 Chevrolet Camaro. The next-generation Chevrolet Camaro will make its official debut May 16 in Detroit and will be based on the American automaker’s new Alpha platform that also underpins the Cadillac ATS and CTS. Until now, the 2016 Chevrolet Camaro has been shy on... The post 2016 Camaro Production Tail Lights Spied appeared first on AutoGuide.com News.
- Johnny O'Connell won the race at Long Beach in 2014 in the CTS-V.R.
April 13, 2015
- Look like a super villain, and quite frankly, go like one too.
- We're curious to see what happens when the 2016 ATS-V and CTS-V enter the Cadillac Challenge fray.
April 9, 2015
- Bred to take on the Germans, how will Cadillac‘s new ATS-V and CTS-V fare on the Nürburgring? That answer will come shortly with Caddy engineers about to undergo final testing of the new high-performance machines at Germany’s famed Green Hell soon. “The team is going over now in the middle of April,” said brand boss Johan... The post Cadillac Returning to Nürburgring in Hunt for ‘Bragging Rights’ with new V-Models appeared first on AutoGuide.com News.
- Once again, Texas tuner Hennessey pushes the boundaries of power. After learning that the next high-performance Cadillac (the CTS-V) would have 640 horsepower and 630 pound-feet of torque, Hennessey thought the car could use a little more power in order to really be considered a sport sedan. The car might …
April 8, 2015
- The base model already promises 200 mph.