December 18, 2014
- With the 2016 Cadillac CTS-V confirmed to make its debut at the 2015 Detroit Auto Show, it’s no surprise rumors are cooking on what will be powering it. As the flagship performance sedan for the Cadillac brand, at least for the time being, it is anticipated that the CTS-V will pack at least 550 hp in... The post 2016 Cadillac CTS-V Rumored to Pack 640 HP appeared first on AutoGuide.com News.
December 17, 2014
- It’s been a long time coming: Cadillac’s third-gen CTS-V will hit the ramp at the 2015 Detroit Auto Show. Autoblog reports the high-performance premium sedan will bow January 13, though little else was mentioned at this time. The previous CTS-V threw down against the likes of the BMW M5 and Mercedes-AMG E63, thanks to a […] The post Detroit 2015: New Cadillac CTS-V Debuting January 13 appeared first on The Truth About Cars.
December 16, 2014
- As a car enthusiast, you should be excited for the 2015 Detroit Auto Show. Hell, we can barely contain ourselves - it's shaping up to be a great show. And this bit of news only heightens our expectations - Cadillac will be bringing its third-generation CTS-V to January's North American International Auto Show. That bit of high-performance news has been confirmed to Autoblog by Cadillac officials. In fact, we've received an official invitation to the brand's press conference, and while the...
- Cadillac is getting ready to reveal the latest iteration of the CTS-V at the upcoming Detroit Auto Show. The new car will mark the pinnacle of performance for the Cadillac lineup, sitting above the recently revealed ATS-V. Details on the car are still relatively sparse, although a recent set of spy photos showing the... The post 2016 Cadillac CTS-V to Debut in Detroit appeared first on AutoGuide.com News.
December 9, 2014
- GM is expanding a previously announced layoff at its Lansing Grand River plant by 100 people to a total of 450 employees. The layoffs, however, will be temporary. The cuts, which are expected to come in January, are due to sluggish sales of the Cadillac ATS and CTS, according to TheDetroitBureau.com.
- General Motors will lay off 100 more employees from its Lansing Grand River facility next month, joining the 350 already scheduled for said action. Detroit Free Press reports the layoffs are the result of the second shift at Lansing Grand River being cut due to low sales of the Cadillac ATS and CTS, both of […] The post GM Laying Off 100 More From Lansing Grand River This January appeared first on The Truth About Cars.
December 8, 2014
- General Motors will lay off 450 employees at its Lansing Grand River factory, The Detroit News reports, which is 100 more than the company said it'd be letting go last month. Lansing Grand River Assembly currently builds the Cadillac ATS and CTS, both of which have suffered sluggish sales, with the smaller sedan down 20 percent through last month and the larger model down 2.3 percent, The Detroit News reports. "We are adjusting plant production capacity to better align with market demand....
December 3, 2014
- Cadillac's Season's Best Event is in full swing, making it the perfect time to drive home in a new 2015 Cadillac SRX, CTS, Escalade, or ATS Sedan.
November 28, 2014
- Complain loudly enough online about quality problems in your General Motors vehicle, and it might be noted by the automaker. Or you might get a call from CEO Mary Barra for feedback on the company. The strategy is part of a new initiative from the automaker to be more proactive about fixing small issues before they grow into a year like 2014, with over 26-million recalled autos from GM in the US. The company is trying to reverse a culture without a priority on reporting flaws with vehicles. "...
November 26, 2014
- Cadillac needs better crossovers, and more of them.