May 21, 2015
- Chevrolet says not to give up hopes on a future compact sporty model slotted below the 2016 Camaro.
May 20, 2015
- The first model from British start-up Elemental will launch in 2016, offering competition for the likes of KTM, BAC and Vuhl. We meet the men behind the project It’s been nine months since we last caught up with the team behind Britain’s newest niche sports car, the Elemental RP1.Designed by a small group of engineers with experience at McLaren, Jeep, Porsche and numerous works BTCC teams, the RP1 is destined to rival high-performance, low-volume cars such as the BAC Mono, KTM X-Bow and Vuhl 05...
May 19, 2015
- Facing pressure to boost its fuel economy, GM plans to put its future products on a strict diet, starting with the new 2016 Chevrolet Camaro which loses 200 pounds. But it will require some major investments -- and a change in the way the company approaches product development, reports TheDetroitBureau.com.
May 18, 2015
- What was once sci-fi will soon be reality...
- You can't put a price on the future, but you can put one on its props. While the plot left something to be desire, the 2010 reboot Tron: Legacy had some of the best visuals of any recent sci-fi movie, including an update of the original film's 'light cycle'. ALSO SEE: 2016 Chevrolet Camaro Preview And Prototype First Drive A working replica of one...
May 16, 2015
The Seat Ibiza Cupra will get a manual transmission option as part of its faceliftHot diesel versions of key models to join tradition Cupra products in an expanded portfolio The facelifted Seat Ibiza Cupra will be offered with a manual gearbox when it appears later this year - and it could ultimately form part of an extended performance line-up that includes hot diesel versions of key models.The existing Ibiza Cupra mates a 178bhp...
May 14, 2015
- Opel has its eyes on the future.
- General Motors will invest $1 billion in its Warren Technical Center campus, creating approximately 2,600 new jobs to support future business growth at the National Historic Landmark site.
May 13, 2015
- General Motors said it will unveil plans for the future of its Technical Center in suburban Detroit on Thursday.
- It's not enough for leaders in the tech world to live and breathe innovation and change. The new breed of CEO in all industries must adopt a creative, tech-first mindset. While this type of experience is particularly valuable to CEOs at technology-focused agencies, having a tech-first mindset is invaluable to would-be leaders of any industry.A tech-first mindsetWhat is a tech-first mindset? It's knowing and embracing the fact that in business today, predicting and inventing the future is the...