May 25, 2015
- The Regal's Opel platform mate, the Insignia, was also offered in bi-fuel guise.
May 23, 2015
- General Motors named former Opel engineer Tobias Suenner as president of its technical center in Shanghai. Suenner moves to the role from his current job as GM's chief engineer for compact cars.
May 21, 2015
- Automated manual? It's actually quite clever.
May 20, 2015
- And it owes nearly all of its success to one model.
- Buick plans to introduce the Envision in Europe badged as an Opel and a Vauxhall, as well as a Holden in Australia, and has floated the possibility of bringing the new crossover to the U.S. in 2016.
May 18, 2015
- That translates to over 25,000 successful apprentices.
May 14, 2015
- Opel has its eyes on the future.
May 13, 2015
- Opel’s new Astra, set for a debut at September’s 2015 Frankfurt Auto Show, will offer some technology that at present is only found on luxury models from the likes of Audi and Mercedes-Benz. The new technology is Matrix LED headlights, which allows you to drive at night with your high-beams left permanently on and not blind other...