September 16, 2014
- The Antara and Captiva are nearly eight years old now.
- Lear-UAW deal may foreshadow fate of pay plan; Report cites NHTSA's 'tragic' failure in GM case; Opel hits reset in Russia..
- The automaker’s cuts reflect how the conflict in Ukraine, and sanctions imposed by the European Union and the United States, have begun to have broad economic repercussions.
- General Motors Co.'s European division Opel is cutting jobs in Russia as the country's car market shrinks amid political turmoil and a weakening currency.
- Previously, the Mokka was only produced in South Korea.
September 15, 2014
- The powertrain lineup includes two diesel engines.
- Runtime: 8:37 - Formula E Is Off To the Races - Russian Car Sales Plummet - India’s Auto Industry Booming - All-Wheel Steer Revival? - Can You Name This Car? - Opel Reveals Vivaro Van - Dodge’s Wicked Hellcat Engine Visit our sponsors to thank them for their support of Autoline Daily: Bridgestone and Dow [...]