April 16, 2015
April 15, 2015
- [The Opel Genéve Concept made its premiere at the Geneva Motor Show in 1975. It was to be powered by a Wankel engine, but the oil crisis in the early 1970s and the engine’s high fuel consumption halted this project. Photo credit: Opel]Read more...
- Even as GM was selling Suzuki Cultuses badged as Chevrolets and Daewoo LeManses badged as Pontiacs, your friendly Chevy showroom offered Isuzu Geminis with Chevrolet badges (a decade later, you could get an Opel Omega with Cadillac badges, but that’s another story). A few years back, we saw this 1989 Spectrum, which came with both […] The post Junkyard Find: 1986 Chevrolet Spectrum appeared first on The Truth About Cars.
April 14, 2015
- The Opel/Vauxhall Corsa VXR is a 202 hp hot hatch that GM just won’t bring to America to take on the Ford Fiesta ST. But is America missing out on anything at all?Read more...
April 13, 2015
- The visit underscores strong economic ties between the U.S. and Germany.
April 11, 2015
- 2016 has been the magic year for a while now.
- Opel CEO Karl-Thomas Neumann affirmed that the European arm of General Motors will return to profit in 2016, as continued growth in southern and central Europe would help offset a slump in Russia sales.
April 10, 2015
- Does your European business need a new shuttle? If so...
- Opel CEO Karl-Thomas Neumann affirmed that the European arm of General Motors will return to profit in 2016, as continued growth in southern or central Europe would help offset a slump in Russia sales.