October 24, 2014
- The Rallye Cup serves as an important driver development program for young rally drivers in Europe.
October 22, 2014
- Have you ever wanted to just go for a drive?
October 21, 2014
- A prototype 2016 Opel Astra "K" was spotted on public roads towing a small trailer. Consider our appetites whetted.
- Opel anticipates the European market launch for the Corsa E to be complete by January 2015.
October 20, 2014
- GPS artist Jeremy Wood is driving to set a new world record in a pre-production 2015 Vauxhall Corsa.
October 17, 2014
- General Motors' top lawyer, Michael Millikin, will retire in early 2015, the Detroit automaker announced Friday. Calling the move a voluntary decision, Millikin, 66, will stay on until a replacement is found. Millikin, whose career at GM has spanned nearly 37 years, has served in a number of roles for the company, largely staying out of the spotlight. That changed dramatically when he was called to testify on Capitol Hill this summer to explain GM's handling of recent ignition-switch recalls,...
October 16, 2014
- Opel reported it had sold 200,000 Mokkas just seven months ago.
October 15, 2014
- It's not the Corsa OPC, but it'll do for now.