January 30, 2015
- Good news if you understand German: this video is in it.
January 29, 2015
- "This mini's better than a Mini!" said all of Germany, probably.
January 28, 2015
- The lucky first buyer test drove a demo Adam last year, and promptly signed herself up for one.
- The new Corsa with turbocharged 1.3-liter inline-4 ought to save a lot of Ozone.
- Buick may want to slap its badge on the face of the Opel Adam, but it will be a while before it has the opportunity to take on Fiat and MINI. According to Automotive News, Buick/GMC U.S. vice president Duncan Aldred believes the Adam “would make a great Buick," despite the city car not being […] The post Aldred: 2018 Opel Adam Could Become A Buick appeared first on The Truth About Cars.
January 26, 2015
- Buick is looking to expand the bottom end of its lineup. “I’ve looked at the possibility of fast-tracking [the Opel Adam] into the Buick range sooner than later,” Duncan Aldred, U.S. vice president of Buick and GMC told Automotive News. “I think it would make a great Buick.” The Adam is a small three-door... The post Buick Eyeing Opel Adam for U.S. appeared first on AutoGuide.com News.
- While the current Opel Adam would be too costly to import, its successor could arrive in the US come 2018.
- Buick's top U.S. executive wants to bolster the brand's U.S. lineup with a rebadged Opel Adam, a sporty three-door minicar that competes with the Fiat 500 and BMW's Mini brand in Europe. But the prospect is likely several years off.