November 15, 2013
- More than 14,000 2013 Malibus and 43,000 2014 Malibus will be recalled for malfunctions affecting power seats and windshield defrosters.
October 30, 2013
- Lamborghini and Bentley for brake issues; Cruze for cracked halfshafts.
- Vehicles Affected: Approximately 3,161 model-year 2013-14 Chevrolet Cruze compact sedans equipped with manual transmissions and manufactured from Jan. 24 to Aug. 1, 2013. The Problem: According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, the right front half shaft could fracture...
October 10, 2013
- Could move in a rear-end crash.
September 4, 2013
- The recall stems from an engine issue.
August 6, 2013
- General Motors has taken on a new purchasing contract that allows the company to recover costs spent on safety recalls from suppliers that provided defective components. Not only does the contract cover new parts, it also states that even if the supplied part met with GM specifications at the time it was purchased and installed,... more
June 18, 2013
- Things might heat up.
- (Reuters) - General Motors Co is recalling about 231,000 sport utility vehicles that might be in danger of an electrical short that could cause a fire.
June 17, 2013
- N.H.T.S.A. wants G.M. to expand a recall of 278,000 vehicles from a regional action to nationwide.
- Circuit board in door the cause.