June 18, 2013
- Things might heat up.
- (Reuters) - General Motors Co is recalling about 231,000 sport utility vehicles that might be in danger of an electrical short that could cause a fire.
June 17, 2013
- N.H.T.S.A. wants G.M. to expand a recall of 278,000 vehicles from a regional action to nationwide.
- Circuit board in door the cause.
June 16, 2013
- General Motors is recalling nearly 200,000 mid-size SUVs because the master power door and window module in the driver's door can short out and catch fire.
June 4, 2013
- Depending on the results of a government probe, General Motors might find an old recall campaign expanding exponentially. Over the couse of two recalls, the American automaker covered just over 6,800 vehicles with front airbags that might not inflate because of a defect in the electrical connections. Now, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA)... more
March 25, 2013
- Recalls affect 2012-13 Nissan NV vans and Chevy Express CNG vans.
March 20, 2013
- Buick LaCrosse, Cadillac SRX may shift out of manual mode unexpectedly.
- The vehicles will be repaired at no cost to the owner.
- GM has announced that it will recall 26,582 2013 Buick LaCrosse sedans and 2013 Cadillac SRX crossovers for a software problem that could cause the transmission to shift itself into sport mode. GM has also announced it will recall a handful of CNG-converted 2011 Chevrolet Express vans for incorrectly built pipes, while Volvo will be [...]