October 26, 2013
- Chevrolet unveiled its first-ever small-block V8 engine on October 26th, 1954. This 180-horsepower unit wound up in the 1955 Corvette (C1) in place of the 235 cu. in. 6-cylinder. By the way, Chevy's first V8 engine dates back to 1917. The new small-block soon became the norm for the brand, with several other models taking advantage of its superior performance and durability, not to mention its lower cost. Following its reputation as a light, compact powerplant, the small-block V8 earned...
October 25, 2013
- Last month's Lambrecht Chevrolet auction featured plenty of cars and trucks that were either
October 8, 2013
October 2, 2013
- For every 100 cars that made collectors weak in the knees at the Lambrecht Chevrolet auction this past weekend in Pierce, Neb.
October 1, 2013
- The Lambrecht Chevrolet auction has come to an end after an eventful two days that saw an estimated 15,000 spectators descend upon the town of Pierce, Neb.
August 23, 2013
- In about seven weeks, roughly 500 cars from Lambrecht Chevrolet in Pierce, Neb., will go across the auction block.
June 10, 2013
- Chevrolet -- General Motors' best-selling brand globally -- is falling further behind rivals in Europe as the region's buyers turn their backs on the marque's aging product lineup.
May 31, 2013
May 27, 2013
- There's a picture of it in a shoebox somewhere, freshly painted red, parked next to our Candian family friends' prized first-generation Mustang.
May 7, 2013
- General Motors has enlisted about 100 retired GM engineers to help monitor the launch of its next-generation full-sized pickups, which are expected to reach showrooms next month.
March 26, 2013
- The facelifted 2014 Chevrolet Camaro has tweaked styling, but engines remain unchanged The facelifted Chevrolet Camaro appeared on an American daytime TV show today, ahead of its official reveal at the New York motor show tomorrow.The show, Live! with Kelly and Michael, briefly revealed the car with subtly tweaked styling. The headlights and grille are narrower than before, and the twin rear light units have been replaced by one-piece rectangular clusters.Few changes appear to have been made to...
- Viewers of the "Live with Kelly and Michael" daytime TV show on Tuesday got a good look at the restyled 2014
March 13, 2013
- Federal safety regulators are looking at three General Motors vehicles for potential brake light defects that could result in a recall of more than a million midsize vehicles.
March 12, 2013
- Federal safety regulators are looking at three General Motors vehicles for potential brake light defects that could result in a recall of more than a million mid-sized vehicles.