June 10, 2013
- Chevrolet -- General Motors' best-selling brand globally -- is falling further behind rivals in Europe as the region's buyers turn their backs on the marque's aging product lineup.
May 31, 2013
May 27, 2013
- There's a picture of it in a shoebox somewhere, freshly painted red, parked next to our Candian family friends' prized first-generation Mustang.
May 7, 2013
- General Motors has enlisted about 100 retired GM engineers to help monitor the launch of its next-generation full-sized pickups, which are expected to reach showrooms next month.
March 26, 2013
- The facelifted 2014 Chevrolet Camaro has tweaked styling, but engines remain unchanged The facelifted Chevrolet Camaro appeared on an American daytime TV show today, ahead of its official reveal at the New York motor show tomorrow.The show, Live! with Kelly and Michael, briefly revealed the car with subtly tweaked styling. The headlights and grille are narrower than before, and the twin rear light units have been replaced by one-piece rectangular clusters.Few changes appear to have been made to...
- Viewers of the "Live with Kelly and Michael" daytime TV show on Tuesday got a good look at the restyled 2014
March 13, 2013
- Federal safety regulators are looking at three General Motors vehicles for potential brake light defects that could result in a recall of more than a million midsize vehicles.
March 12, 2013
- Federal safety regulators are looking at three General Motors vehicles for potential brake light defects that could result in a recall of more than a million mid-sized vehicles.
February 24, 2013
- When the Daytona 500 starts this weekend with Danica Patrick in the pole position driving the Chevrolet SS, General Motors will be seeking something more than a winner's trophy: adding a greater sense of urgency throughout the company's engineering...
February 23, 2013
- When the Daytona 500 starts this weekend with Danica Patrick in the pole position driving the Chevrolet SS, General Motors will be seeking something more than a winner's trophy: adding a greater sense of urgency to GM product development.
February 21, 2013
- Gooding and Co. is heading to the 2013 Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance with 72 lots ranging from coachbuilt Rolls-Royces to American muscle cars.
January 26, 2013
- On certain 2013 Chevrolet Malibu sedans, one or more rear suspension bolts may have been tightened insufficiently during vehicle assembly. If the bolts loosen, handling could suddenly be affected, particularly at higher speeds. This would increase the risk of a crash. As a result, dealers will inspect and, if necessary, tighten the rear suspension bolts. This recall targets 67 units. Source: Transports Canada...
January 23, 2013
- This past Sunday, CBS aired a segment on its Sunday Morning Show all about the Corvette, highlighting the launch of the 2014 Stingray. The comprehensive piece takes the viewer from the birth of the iconic American sports car through its many designs. It includes Rick Hendrick, owner of Hendrick Motorsports, taking a spin with correspondent Lee Cowan. “The Corvette was just the ultimate car,” Hendrick tells Cowan. “I mean, it was -- you had the styling, the...
January 19, 2013
- General Motors of Canada has issued a recall on 65 GMC Savana and Chevrolet Express vans from the 2013 model year due to an ignition key that can be removed from the ignition when it's not in the OFF position. This could result in unintended vehicle movement and potentially lead to a crash. GM dealers will therefore replace the ignition lock cylinder. Source: Transport Canada Photo: GM...
January 14, 2013
- Chevrolet's new slogan is quite similar to a slogan used by Saab a few years ago, "Find Your Own Road."