September 17, 2014
- Oshawa, Ontario (Thursday, September 18th, 2014) – Suggested retail prices for the 2015 Chevrolet Colorado extended-cab pickup will start at $19,900, plus an $1,695 dealer freight charge, Chevrolet announced.
- Oshawa, Ontario (Thursday, September 18th, 2014) – Pricing in Canada for the all-new 2015 GMC Canyon mid-size pickup will start at $20,600, plus an $1,695 destination freight charge, GMC announced.
September 15, 2014
- If your daily commute involves carrying plumbing and electrical equipment, a house-load of furniture, or an entire Little League team, you're going to love driving the Savana every day. As easy to drive as it is on the wallet, the versatile Savana is hard to fault.
- Looking to add a bit of visual distinction to members of its full-size pickup family, GMC will introduce three new Sierra 1500 Carbon Edition models starting this fall.
September 11, 2014
- Three Rows of Traditional Luxury One of the softest and roomiest entries in the midsize luxury SUV segment, the biggest Buick's sub-$40,000 starting price also qualifies it as one of the most affordable choices.
September 10, 2014
- Air Sierra -- The Only Way to Fly
- The Camaro 1LE and Z/28 Swap Rubber to Find Out
September 9, 2014
- If you're seeking an American-branded midsize luxury SUV and the Cadillac SRX doesn't suit your style, the Lincoln MKX could be the upscale hauler for you. The MKX also impresses with a standard V6 and creature comforts such as heated/ventilated front seats and leather interior that cost extra in competitors.
- If you relish the idea of driving an electric car, but fear the idea of being stranded with a dead battery, the Chevy Volt might just be the ideal solution. It even qualifies for high-occupancy vehicle access with a single driver, a big deal for those living in congested areas.
- If you relish the idea of owning one of the best performance-car bargains of the last 50 years, but without feeling shortchanged, you're going to love the 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray. For the Z06, you'll love it if you like performance that crushes European exotics costing twice as much.
- General Motors CEO Mary Barra has confirmed that Cadillac will begin offering a new strain of advanced intelligent and connected technologies on a number of its vehicles beginning with the 2017 model year.
September 8, 2014
- Vehicle will be capable of driving itself on highways.
September 4, 2014
- Based on just-released EPA fuel economy numbers, the 2015 Chevrolet Colorado and GMC Canyon midsize pickups boast benchmark stats for the category when equipped with the available V6 engine and automatic transmissions.
- Differential Frustrations
September 3, 2014
- Oshawa, Ontario (September 3, 2014) — Chevrolet, Buick, GMC and Cadillac dealers delivered 22,111 vehicles in August 2014, an increase of 5 per cent from August 2013.