December 20, 2014
- Cadillac has announced its new range-topping CT6 sedan will have an innovative rearview mirror that adds a new streaming video system giving the driver a completely unobstructed look at what's behind the car.
December 19, 2014
- If your daily commute involves carrying plumbing and electrical equipment, a house-load of furniture, or an entire Little League team, you're going to love driving the Savana every day. As easy to drive as it is on the wallet, the versatile Savana is hard to fault.
December 17, 2014
- As our long term 2014 Buick Enclave closes in on the 20,000-mile mark, it has distinguished itself as one of our favorites when it comes to people moving.
December 12, 2014
- Blending the efficiency of a plug-in hybrid with the sleek silhouette of an upmarket sports coupe, the Cadillac ELR is essentially an amalgamation of two niche vehicles.
December 11, 2014
- The last time we met up with the 2015 Chevrolet Trax, we drove a Canadian-spec version in pouring rain.
December 10, 2014
- Do you remember the "personal luxury car?" Vehicles like the Buick Riviera, Oldsmobile Toronado, Ford Thunderbird and Pontiac Grand Prix? These vehicles put high style well ahead of function, which made a statement about their drivers.
December 3, 2014
- While a complete redesign won't be coming along for two more years when this pair of popular 5-passenger crossovers moves to a new platform, both the Chevrolet Equinox and GMC Terrain will benefit a modest exterior refresh for the 2016 model year.
December 2, 2014
- When we received a recall notice for the 2014 Buick Enclave that we've been testing over the past few months, we did the same thing far too many owners do when facing such a situation: Nothing. Yes, after receiving word that our long term Enclave SUV was being recalled for an issue with the front seatbelts, our reaction is typical in unless it's an issue you can actually experience with one of your senses, it's easy to dismiss.
- Oshawa, Ontario (December 2, 2014) — Chevrolet, Buick, GMC and Cadillac dealers delivered 19,264 vehicles in November 2014, an increase of 10 per cent from November 2013. Total GM Canada sales are up nearly 6 per cent for the 2014 calendar year.
December 1, 2014
- If you need a half-ton pickup with the most horsepower and a class-leading 12,000-pound trailer rating, the 2015 GMC Sierra full-size pickup has you covered. Bigger-than-life styling is augmented by a plush interior and a host of cutting-edge safety and communication features.
- Tough and Tender: Three Small Trucks Try to Score Big
November 28, 2014
- The Broadest-Shouldered Butler Since Lurch
November 26, 2014
- Something Clever
November 24, 2014
- The Los Angeles Auto Show wasn't the only place where new 2016 models were revealed.