December 4, 2013
- It's now official; the 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Z06 will have its grand unveiling next month at the 2014 North American International Auto Show in Detroit.
- High-performance model due to debut at the Detroit Auto Show.
December 3, 2013
- Oshawa, Ontario (December 3, 2013) — Chevrolet, Buick, GMC and Cadillac dealers delivered 17,482 vehicles in November 2013, an increase of nearly one per cent from November 2012.
December 2, 2013
- Following in the tire tracks of its Coupe sibling, the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Convertible Premiere Edition will start rolling into dealerships early in 2014.
November 28, 2013
- This Truck Is Ready for Work, But Itâs Fun to Drive, Too
November 27, 2013
- Upmarket, but not upcountry GMC is General Motors' venerable outlet for all things truck, and it had a big hit with the introduction of its compact crossover SUV, the GMC Terrain.
November 26, 2013
- Ready to add a bit more spirit and a touch more style to the family, the 2014 Chevrolet Sonic RS and Sonic Dusk sedans quietly made their first appearance at the 2013 Los Angeles Auto Show.
- Bigger than most compact SUVs, but smaller inside. Although not directly competitive with the category's elite (Honda CR-V and Toyota RAV4), the 2014 Chevrolet Equinox delivers a plus-size platform, composed ride, capable 4-cylinder engine and (rare in the category) available V6.
- If you’re all about keeping with a traditional American luxury brand, the 2014 Lincoln MKX offers a softer look and ride than its Cadillac counterpart, the SRX. A powerful V6 engine that still achieves good fuel economy is another good reason to own this luxury crossover.
November 25, 2013
- General Motors has just launched a new Black Friday Sales Event that covers a number of its popular 2013 and 2014 Buick, Chevrolet and GMC models.
- Electrical problems cited for both models as reason for the recall.
November 21, 2013
- What Price the Luxury of Silence?
November 20, 2013
- 2015 Chevrolet Colorado debuts at the LA Auto Show.
- The 2013 Los Angeles Auto Show is officially underway, and by the end of today the world will have had its first looks at a range of all-new cars, trucks and SUVs including the new Porsche Macan small SUV, the next-gen Mini Cooper, and a totally redesigned Chevy Colorado midsize pickup truck. To say nothing of some hot concept cars. The first of the country's four big auto shows, the Los Angeles Auto Show always plays host to a wide range of world debuts but is a particularly popular...