April 28, 2015
- Colorado Takes New York: Long-Hauling the Colorado Is Refreshingly Comfortable
- Adding a new dimension of cool to the hottest offering in its lineup, Chevrolet has unveiled the competition-inspired 2016 Corvette ZO6 C7.R Edition.
April 27, 2015
- Read about how a suburban Houston, Texas Hyundai dealer became the go-to spot for Chevy SSR enthusiasts.
April 26, 2015
- Steady Aim: Cadillac Zeros in on Its Target
April 25, 2015
- If April brings the promise of a tax refund which may be leveraged into a new car acquisition, then here's some top lease and finance deals to consider.
April 24, 2015
- The 2016 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 adds a limited-edition C7.R appearance pack to make your street car look like a race car.
- <p>Rick Wetherbee's 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle SS and 1967 Malibu were built with nearly identical setups. Read on to see what makes these Chevelles different.</p>
- Barrett-Jackson makes history by bringing in record money for this 362-mile G-body.
- The Deep Orange 5 is part car, part party venue. The concept vehicle has double-hinged doors that open out like nightclub doors, allowing easy access to seats that can be reversed, turning it from car into social space. It's the creation of Clemson University's International Center for Automotive Research, developed in partnership with General Motors, and was designed...
- Cadillac's Johan de Nysschen challenged rival companies BMW M, Mercedes-AMG, and Audi in a troll-worthy Facebook rant.
April 22, 2015
- The 2015 Chevrolet Colorado is attracting new buyers to the brand in traditionally import-heavy markets.
- Offering a good first take at what we can expect see here sometime within the next 12 months, the redesigned 2016 Buick Verano - also known as the "Wei Lang" in China -- made its global debut at the Shanghai Auto Show.
April 21, 2015
- Looking like it rolled off the set of some high-budget Sci-Fi flick, the Chevrolet-FNR -- for "Find New Roads" -- is a one-off autonomous EV design exercise developed in Shanghai by GM's Pan Asia Technical Automotive Center (PATAC) joint venture.
- The 2016 Buick Verano sedan debuting in China likely gives us a good indication at what the redesigned U.S. version of this compact sedan will look like.
- The 2016 Cadillac CT6 isn't meant to rival the top German luxury flagships, but we compare its styling anyway.