July 23, 2014
- When considering summer road trips in California, the preferred routes usually hug close to the coast and are not pointed inland, where desert temperatures can routinely top 110 degrees.
July 22, 2014
- A quick peek at the dealer order guide for the 2015 Chevrolet SS shows that the hot rear-drive sport sedan gains an enthusiast-oriented 6-speed manual transmission that will be available alongside the still-standard 6-speed paddle-activated automatic.
July 21, 2014
- General Motors announced its new 8L90 Hydra-Matic 8-speed automatic transmission will be standard on 2015 Chevrolet Silverado, GMC Sierra and GMC Yukon Denali/Yukon XL Denali models fitted with the 6.2L EcoTec3 V8.
July 15, 2014
- Getting Dirty and Keeping Clean
July 11, 2014
- While the big news for Cadillac's premium compact line revolves around the introduction of the new ATS Coupe, the 2015 Cadillac ATS Sedan also boasts a few significant changes of its own.
July 8, 2014
- The 2015 Ford Explorer is a roomy, comfortable, versatile, and more fuel-efficient SUV than its truck-based ancestors, or even modern vehicles like the Chevy Tahoe. If that's what you need, the Explorer fits the bill.
July 3, 2014
- Chevy’s brawny work trucks add refinement to complete the modern pickup.
- The biggest challenge for the 2015 GMC Yukon is not cornering the full-size body-on-frame SUV market.
July 2, 2014
- Oshawa, Ontario (July 2, 2014) — Chevrolet, Buick, GMC and Cadillac dealers delivered 21,007 vehicles in June.
- While its official beauty shots have yet to be released, a mildly restyled and updated 2015 Cadillac CTS Sedan has surfaced in a new OnStar TV commercial that features the division's mid-size 4-door and touts its new OnStar 4G LTE connectivity and Wi-Fi hotspot.
June 27, 2014
- If you're looking for a premium large near-luxury sedan, but don't want to go the me-too route of a Lexus ES, the 2015 Buick LaCrosse offers up a compelling alternative, all while satisfying your inner "buy American" voice.
- If you’re looking for something as thrilling to drive as it is to showoff, the 2015 Chevy Camaro coupe or convertible can get the job done. Even the most basic model looks lean and mean, a testament to the power of the Camaro’s design.
June 26, 2014
- A Great Highway Ride
June 24, 2014
- Despite looking similar to last year's car, the 2014 Chevrolet Malibu sports a number of significant changes, mostly to the suspension and rear seat, all to put the midsize sedan on more competitive footing.