August 26, 2014
- Attractive and Quick, But Flawed
August 25, 2014
- If luxury features like a quiet ride, a comfortable interior, and plenty of high-tech options are your thing, but you don't have a lot to spend, then this small Buick might just be what you're looking for. The available turbocharged engine adds a little spice without upsetting the luxury balance.
- Pricing has been released for the new 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 lineup that will arrive in January.
August 22, 2014
- If you want something sportier than the Toyota Avalon and Chevy Impala and roomier than the Nissan Maxima, but with many of the same features as more expensive cars from Lexus and Acura, the Kia Cadenza is a compelling choice.
- Offering a new twist on double cab and crew cab versions of the 2015 Chevy Silverado 1500 pickup, the new Silverado Rally Editions are set to start rolling into showrooms later this year.
- Due to arrive in showrooms late next year, a new range-topping Cadillac sedan will herald a renaissance for General Motors' luxury division.
- If you want to stand out with a fresh entrant in the compact luxury sedan or coupe segment, the 2015 Cadillac ATS enables that while still wearing a revered American badge. The ATS also differentiates itself with its angular (some may say edgy) exterior design.
August 20, 2014
- Driving the Eight-Speed 'Vette: Performance-Worthy
August 18, 2014
- Hellcat Dogfight: Mopar and GM Square off for the Musclecar Title
August 15, 2014
- The Next ZR1 Will Have a Motor in the Middle
August 14, 2014
- Hard on the heels of the first drive of the new Challenger lineup, Dodge has announced an SRT edition of the Charger sedan, propelled by the division's sensational supercharged Hellcat V8.
August 12, 2014
- The 2015 Chevy Sonic sedan and hatchback are cute, fun to drive, extremely good on gas, priced to sell, and full of features younger buyers covet (like built-in Wi-Fi). Cool colors and a very high-end looking interior should help seal the deal.
August 11, 2014
- Bringing new levels of luxury and elegance to America's best-known premium SUV brand, Cadillac has revealed the 2015 Escalade Platinum Collection.
- Chevy refines its best-seller to better compete with the best large SUVs.
- From our full review of the 2015 Cadillac SRX: "Despite its 4,300 pounds, the SRX delivers an acceptable balance between power, agility and ride comfort.