June 30, 2015
- The sixth generation, arriving later this year, is less gruff while remaining just as gutsy. An exclusive first drive.
- Just because you require room for seven and a tow rating of 7,500 pounds doesn’t mean you have to drive something akin to a gussied-up full-size pickup truck. Unlike the Cadillac Escalade and Lexus LX, the 2016 GL-Class SUV doesn’t share its underpinnings with lesser SUVs.
- The Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 and the Ford Shelby GT500 will help redefine high-performance American muscle when they arrive with forced-induction V-8 engines.
- The Fourth of July: a day synonymous with fireworks, celebrations and, incidentally, a wild NASCAR race and the pursuit of selling cars that win. On the day after America celebrates 239 years of independence, the National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing (NASCAR) will hold a race at Daytona International Speedway. Contestants will drive vehicles that are styled to resemble the Chevrolet SS, Ford Fusion, and Toyota Camry, and after racing ‘em on Sunday, these car companies hope that NASCAR...
June 29, 2015
- Colorado's small bed makes easy work of many jobs
- Although there's no official word on whether it will arrive as a 2017 or 2018 model, new factory-supplied images of Chevy Bolt EV prototypes being tested have been released accompanied by some additional news about GM's affordable EV with a projected 200-mile range.
- The Electric Chair
- Barely a month after Chevy rolled out the 6th generation of its classic pony car, the automaker took the wraps off of the 2016 Camaro convertible.
- Regardless of market segment, from basic transportation to ultra-luxury, buyers want more for their money, and that's precisely what Chevrolet plans to deliver with the first major redesign of the compact Cruze sedan.
- Full Turbo Cruzing
- Hello LT1, Goodbye Manual Top
- The diesel variants of the Chevrolet Colorado and GMC Canyon are nearly ready for launch in the U.S.
June 22, 2015
- Chevrolet vs. Honda vs. Jeep vs. Mazda vs. Nissan vs. Subaru
- Take an inside look at the new 2016 Chevrolet Camaro to see the foundation, comparison between the 2016 and 2015, and find out why it is simply the best ever.
- Chevrolet is planning to reveal the 2016 Camaro Convertible on Wednesday, July 24. But here it is ahead of time, thanks to some leaked images found by the folks at Camaro6.com.Chevrolet is planning to reveal the 2016 Camaro Convertible on Wednesday, July 24. But here it is ahead of time, thanks to some leaked images found by the folks at Camaro6.com. These photos were apparently posted to Chevy's website and then immediately taken down. But ...