June 19, 2013
- The ATS is doing more than helping Cadillac to its best sales start in nearly 40 years this year, it's redefining what consumers think of luxury vehicles from domestic automaker.
June 18, 2013
- Following a report from Worldcarfans.com, Cadillac has confirmed to us that the next-generation Escalade will debut later this year before going on sale in early 2014 as a 2015 model. (The current-generation model is pictured above.) Worldcarfans appears to have uncovered a GM presentation slide des...
- The luxury SUV will be shown to dealers this fall.
- While Jerry Seinfeld was gallivanting around LA with Sarah Silverman in a Jaguar XKE, our favorite car-loving comedian, Jay Leno, was checking out the all-new 2014 Cadillac ELR. Set to go on sale later this year, Cadillac brought its ELR to Jay Leno's Garage to show off some of its styling and technology as well as give Leno some seat time in the range-extended EV. Leno owns both a Volt and a CTS-V, and the ELR is a kind combination of the two (sort of). In this episode, Leno spends some time...
- At a recent investor’s meeting, General Motors revealed that the next-generation Cadillac Escalade will hit the market in spring of 2014. Cadillac has said that the new Escalade will stay true to its current form, putting power and presence as a priority over fuel economy, though the mpg numbers will almost certainly get better compared... more
- New Escalade due by spring.
- TTAC commentator wannabewannabe writes: Hey Sajeev, I wrote you a while back about my 1990 Chevy pickup, but I’ve since moved on to more interesting cars. I have a 1994 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham (B/D-Body with an LT1 FTW!) that looks literally identical to this one, same color inside and out. It currently has just under [...]
- This is The Morning Shift, our one-stop daily roundup of all the auto news that's actually important — all in one place at 9:00 AM. Or, you could spend all day waiting for other sites to parse it out to you one story at a time. Isn't your time more important?Read more...
- While the all-new 2014 Cadillac CTS has made a serious step up in size and sophistication, pricing on the division's critically important midsize sedan also reflects a significant move in the same direction.
June 17, 2013
- On the one hand, it's just a new sedan. But it's also a critical part of GM's massive long-term effort to remake itself. Here's why.
- Weekend car shows are a great summertime ritual, but leave it to last weekend's show on Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills to bring out high-dollar uniques from a Tucker to a classic Bugatti and this, a 1940 Cadillac Series 62 lowered to within a whisker of the ground and named "Sophia" in tribute to Sophia [...]
- Don't you wish more auto enthusiasts were like Jay Leno? Sure, plenty of the stuff he likes isn't overly green, but at least he can't drive his massive collection of cars all at once. And he does like plenty of electric and hybrid vehicles too--among them, the Chevrolet Volt. Leno has his own Volt, so he was bound to like its sportier, more...