November 4, 2011
- It makes sense considering you simply cannot buy pallets of food and expect all of it to fit in something smaller.
- Now you can get a deal on a big box at your local big box. Costco is offering its members discounted General Motors trucks and SUVs as part of a new "brand-awareness program" for the automaker, according to Automotive News. Eligible vehicles include the Chevrolet Silverado, Tahoe, Suburban, and Traverse, as well as corresponding GMC varaints, the Sierra, Yukon, Yukon XL, and Acadia. GM will offer Costco shoppers special prices that are roughly equivalent to those it extends to employees of...
November 3, 2011
- In a first for General Motors, the Detroit automaker has hooked up with Costco to sell 2011-'12 trucks and SUVs, including the 2012 Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Acadia.
November 2, 2011
- Chevy, GMC models to be sold at wholesale prices to members.
- Eligible vehicles in the Costco program include the 2011/2012 Chevy Silverado, Tahoe and Surburan as well as the Traverse, plus their GMC equivalents, Sierra; Yukon, Yukon XL and Acadia. more
- Planning to purchase a new Chevrolet or GMC vehicle in the coming months? If so, you might want to head over to Costco. According to a report in Automotive News, the wholesale club is offering special deals on select light trucks through January 3, 2012. Shoppers who purchase a Chevy or GMC during the promotion will receive "preferred pricing" on...
- Costco has launched a deal with General Motors allowing its members to buy certain Chevrolet and GMC light trucks through select franchised dealers at a so-called 'preferred price' -- generally equivalent to the price that the automaker...
- Costco Wholesale Corp. and General Motors Co. have launched a limited-time offer that allows the retail warehouse's members to save extra cash on select 2011 and 2012 trucks and sport utility vehicles.